Casey Kennedy Estate Agents have extensive knowledge of the rental market throughout Dublin. We are committed to getting house and apartment properties to let as quickly as possible with reliable tenants at current market rents. We offer a superb level of service to ensure we meet the landlord’s needs.
Our service includes:
- Inspection and assessment of the property, including market preparation advice.
- Current market rental valuation.
- Advertising and marketing the property on all the main property web sites for maximum exposure.
- Dealing with queries from prospective tenants and arranging tenant viewing to source the most suitable tenancy for each client.
- Full referencing on potential tenants – employers, previous landlord, bank statements, photo ID, PPS numbers.
- Preparation of relevant documentation including drafting of residential leases in accordance with current legislation and landlord’s specific requirements.
- Registration of the tenancy with Private Residents Tenancy Board (PRTB).
- Completion of a full inventory of the contents and condition of the property at the commencement of the tenancy.
- Collection of deposit and first month’s rent.
- Transfer of utilities into tenants name, meter readings and finalising utility transfers/accounts.
- Arranging the establishment of a standing order for future rental payments.
- Supplying a statement of account to landlord.